People perform best in jobs that suit them – and each person is different. This course will help you understand your “basic natural self” and whether or not you are able to be your basic natural self in the job/environment you find yourself in today.
Course ID: SQURPEG
Don’t Be a Square Peg in a Round Hole
- This course will help you:
- Measure and understand your strengths
- Understand how these strengths drive your behavior on a day-to-day basis
- Understand your individual leadership and communication styles
- Understand your motivators and de-motivators, and how they affect your job
This course will start with developing an understanding of each person’s core metrics – what are their basic traits, and corresponding measurements of logic styles, energy levels, and stress levels. It will cover the impact of the work environment on each person, and how it can create stress (both positive and negative) and cause people to behave differently than their natural style. We will look at the implications of the core metrics on job performance, and how once a person understands these metrics, they can develop an action plan to optimize them.