Do the people who answer your telephones sound happy to be at work? Do they convey a positive image of your organization or do they sound bored or tired on the telephone? Do your callers perceive them as rude or uninterested? The people who answer the telephones in your organization can be image enhancers or image detractors, depending upon their vocal quality.
Course ID: CANDO
Delivering Credibility on the Phone – Conveying a “Can Do!” Attitude
- Handling all calls with professionalism
- Improve the elements of voice and vocal quality
- Eliminate rude and offensive telephone practices
- Convey the quality of “warmth”
- Control “emotional leakage”