When most people think of a brand, they think of popular products or companies – breakfast cereals, soft drinks, and department stores. For your career, a brand can be so much more – a means to a promotion, business development, and building your executive presence. In this interactive session, learn about the business of brands, and how to take lessons from consumer marketing and translate them into your own personal brand and executive presence.
Course ID: PBRAND
Define Your Personal Brand & Enhance Your Executive Presence
- Define consumer brand from a business context
- Understand the relationship between consumer brand and personal brand
- Ask for feedback to understand external perception and define your personal brand
- Learn how to build and communicate your personal brand with your stakeholders
- Explore the elements of executive presence
- Use your personal brand to increase your executive presence
- Introduction to consumer marketing, behavior and brands.
- Parallels between consumer marketing and hiring, promotions and business development.
- How to package yourself
- The value of a well articulated question and what you can learn from it
- Executive Presence and Power – How do you use yours?
DESIGNED FORLeaders and mmerging Leaders who are managing/leading people and/or spending time with clients and external partnerships
FIELD OF STUDY
- Personal Development