Financial managers at all levels produce volumes of reports every year. Unfortunately, not all of these reports generate an equivalent degree of action! Learn how to plan, process and effectively present financial information. This seminar provides answers for accountants who want to become better catalysts for action. Learn directly from professionals who know how to generate actionable responses to their reports. If you wish to have a greater impact on your organization and your career, you cannot afford to miss this critically important and interactive program.
Course ID: CRM
Create Reports that Matter: Turn Information into Action!
- Understand how to better communicate financial information.
- Understand Your Company’s Reporting Needs – Understand your customers’ needs – Link reporting to strategy – Develop the right metrics
- Financial Reporting Tools – Determine your user’s requirements – Understand how to select reporting tools – Know what tools are available
- Design, Delivery and Media – Deliver information on manager’s dashboard – Use graphics to present ideas – Learn various presentation options
- Presentation – Report examples – Presentation tips Cases and Group Discussion: This seminar includes five cases and exercises