Executive Education’s CFO Series provides a convenient, one-stop way for CFOs and those who aspire to be CFOs to choose an entire year’s worth of CPE with a single decision. The CFO Series consists of a year’s worth of CPE including 20, two-hour topics presented by 5 different speakers spread over five months. Arrange all 40 credits you need by signing up for just one series. The each day consists of a different expert, leading discussions about four different topics. The CFO Series features high-quality presentations and interactive, executive level colleague-to-colleague approach that CFOs have come to expect from Executive Education, Inc. Each topic and each day stands on its own. If you are not sure about making a five-day commitment, sign up for just a single day. We think you will come back for more!
Course ID: CFOS4-17
CFO Series Day 4 – Keeping Up With Technology 2017
- What every CFO should know about cloud amd mobile computing
- The latest changes in MS Office and Windows
- How KPI dashboards have become the latest thing in financial reporting
- What every CFO should know about Big Data and Data Analytics
CFO Series Day 4 – Keeping Up with Technology 2017
- Cloud and Mobile Computing
- MS Office and Windows Update
- KPI Dashboards: The New Model in Financial Reporting
- Big Data and Data Analytics
DESIGNED FORThis seminar is for people who are, or aspire to be, chief financial officers. We will focus discussions on medium-sized organizations.
FIELD OF STUDY
- Computer Science