Executive Education’s CFO Series provides a convenient, one-stop way for CFOs and those who aspire to be CFOs to choose an entire year’s worth of CPE with a single decision. The CFO Series consists of a year’s worth of CPE including 20, two-hour topics presented by 5 different speakers spread over five months. Arrange all 40 credits you need by signing up for just one series. The each day consists of a different expert, leading discussions about four different topics. The CFO Series features high-quality presentations and interactive, executive level colleague-to-colleague approach that CFOs have come to expect from Executive Education, Inc. Each topic and each day stands on its own. If you are not sure about making a five-day commitment, sign up for just a single day. We think you will come back for more!
Course ID: 1
CFO Series Day 3 – Managing Risk 2017
- How to identify the risks affecting your organization
- Six risk megatrends which may affect your organization
- How to identify candor and F.O.G. in financial reporting
- How protect your organization from fraud
CFO Series Day 3 - Managing Risk 2017
- Risk Analysis and Management: What Every Financial Manager Must Know
- Systemic Risk: Six Mega Trends
- The Rittenhouse Rankings: Cutting Through Financial Reporting's FOG
- Protecting Your Company From Fraud
DESIGNED FORThis seminar is for people who are, or aspire to be, chief financial officers. We will focus discussions on medium-sized organizations.
FIELD OF STUDY