The number of women who commit white collar crime is growing at a fast pace. You won’t believe the actual cases of women stealing at work.
Course ID: KPPINK
Catch Her If You Can – Fraud Expert Shares How to Detect and Prevent Pink Collar Crime
- At the conclusion of Kelly’s presentation you will have a working knowledge of.
- White Collar Crime
- Professional Skepticism
Kelly will show you some of the common ways trusted employees commit fraud and abuse and easy ways to prevent these types of crimes…
- Understand the importance of Professional Skepticism in looking for fraud
- Understand the separation of duties within small businesses
- Understand how white collar statistics involving women can be used to deter fraud in the workplace
- Understand the motivations of women perpetrators and develop strategies that deter theft
DESIGNED FORCPAs in public practice, business and industry, internal auditors, department heads, VPs, mid-level executives, General Counsel, compliance officers, chief learning officers, risk managers, and regulators
FIELD OF STUDY
- Behavioral Ethics