This program presents, in non-technical terms and in plain English, a comprehensive review of new tax developments most likely to affect the CPA who is not in public practice, but has tax related responsibilities in her or his employment. Participants learn how current issues affect their industry and their operations. Specially prepared and presented for the person who is not a tax specialist. Any new tax law is always included.
Course ID: BITU
Business & Industry Tax Update
- Maintain tax knowledge and awareness of tax changes that affect common business operations and individuals
- Establish practical approaches required to comply with changes in tax law
- Identify IRS audit issues
- Avoid costly misunderstandings of tax law . . . by learning from others’ mistakes
- Recent tax law changes
- Court decisions of general interest and applicability
- How to comply with changing tax rules
- IRS regulations, rulings, notices, and audit initiatives, including “Repair Regulations”
- Sample compliance documents
- Quality control in the tax function . . . your responsibility as a CPA
DESIGNED FORCPAs not in public practice understand and work with tax law changes.
FIELD OF STUDY