Successful CFOs and business unit financial managers must focus on developing the business-not just tracking historic outcomes. Learn how to build credibility and become a true business partner in your growing organization. Reconsider best practices for financial management; discuss how to turn data into action; and discover proactive reporting techniques that can help your company’s bottom line. Transform your image from a “CF-No” to a “CF-Oh!”
Course ID: CFOH
Breaking the CF-No Syndrome Becoming a CF-Oh!
- To understand the factors necessary to achieve and sustain credibility as a key Financial Officer
The Credibility Challenge
- The What and the How
- 10 Attributes of Leadership Excellence
- 13 Mistakes to Avoid Building and Sustaining the Team
- Getting the Right People on the Bus
- Conducting the Effective Planning Offsite
- Three Tools for Success It’s All About Action!
- Linking Strategy with Performance Measurement
- Selecting the Best Measures
- Key Questions for Success Make Reporting Really Count
- The Three P’s of Reporting
- Communication Excellence
- The Fundamentals Still Make Sense Cases and Group Discussion: This seminar includes seven group cases and exercises.
DESIGNED FORExperienced Financial Managers
FIELD OF STUDY
- Business Mgmt & Organization