Why do some company performance plans inspire strong results while others sputter or even backfire? Ineffective incentive plans often lack the advantage of important lessons from behavioral economics that help avoid potential pitfalls. This seminar offers discussion and cases to expand your knowledge of how and why performance incentives work, learn what other companies are doing, and take a fresh look at your own plan. You will have fun in this fast-paced, informative session.
Course ID: BPP
Better Performance Plans: Get Stronger Results from Your Compensation Plan
- Learn techniques that will make your compensation plans more effective.
The Microeconomics of Motivating Your Team
- Discover useful behavioral economics concepts and techniques
- Apply behavioral economics concepts in your organization
- Improve incentive compensation programs and employee performance plans Compensation and Bonus Plans Create the “right” compensation package Design and manage bonuses Understand how to motivate success with open book management Cases and Group Discussion This seminar will include at least three cases or exercises for group discussion.
DESIGNED FORCorporate financial managers
FIELD OF STUDY
- Business Mgmt & Organization