LinkedIn is one of the fastest growing professional social media channels in the world; it has been described as a rolodex on steroids. Some people have confused it with Facebook. Both, although similar, are governed by a different set of rules. LinkedIn has a great degree of value to professionals for business development, client retention, client communications, etc.
Course ID: LINKEDIN
Best Practices for LinkedIn – Professionals
- This course will review the history of LinkedIn, discuss best practices for setting up individual and business pages, review how to seek new business (through paid and earned opportunities), discuss how to become a thought leader, show how to use LinkedIn for client retention and talk about the future of LinkedIn in the larger social media landscape.
- Develop a broad understanding of LinkedIn’s strategy
- Gain the knowledge of how to set up individual pages properly
- Gain the knowledge of how to set up a business page
- Learn the language and nuances of using LinkedIn as a communication tool
- Discover how to find clients, colleagues and prospects
- Learn how to position yourself as a thought leader