Facebook is one of the fastest growing social media channels in the world. Most people understand how to use it as a social medium, but many don’t comprehend the value it offers to professionals for business development, client retention, client communications, etc. With the myriad of changes to the user interface, it has also brought changes to the account/privacy and security settings.
Course ID: FACEBOOK
Best Practices for Facebook – Professionals
- This course will review the history of Facebook, discuss best practices for setting up individual and business pages, go over account/privacy/security settings, discuss how to handle a variety of problems and opportunities which may arise and talk about the future of Facebook in the larger social media landscape.
- Develop a broad understanding of Facebook’s strategy
- Gain the knowledge of how to set up individual pages properly
- Gain the knowledge of how to set up a business page
- Learn the language and nuances of using Facebook as a communication tool
- Learn some basic crisis communication skills using Facebook
- Determine which security/account/privacy settings are best suited for your individual/business usage
DESIGNED FORAnyone interested in learning how a firm or company can generate business from social networks
FIELD OF STUDY
- Computer Science