Have you ever presented financial results to a board and been confronted with glassy-eyed stares and stifled yawns, only to be followed with questions two weeks later It would be so much more productive for both you and the organization if your presentation was understood the first time. Learn the techniques for translating financial information into compelling and useful presentations.
Course ID: AWESOME
Awesome Financial Presentations
- In this course students will learn techniques for presenting technical financial data for non-financial audiences. We will cover PowerPoint techniques, oral presentation skills, and communication styles.
- Preparing PowerPoint slides for impact
- De-cluttering slides
- Charts vs. Bullet Points
- Slide do’s and don’ts
- Tailoring the presentation to the audience
- Understanding the four communication styles
DESIGNED FORAnyone who would like to learn how to successfully present an idea
FIELD OF STUDY
- Communications and Marketing