Building on concepts presented in the course “Integrated Estate, Financial, and Asset Protection Planning?A Breakthrough Approach,” this program includes a variety of examples and covers several applications regarding the implementation of estate planning, financial planning, and asset protection planning. Practical examples are reviewed, using actual situations and numbers, allowing attendees to understand integrated estate, financial, and asset protection planning techniques. Although this course builds on and goes into more depth than the introductory course, one need not take the first course to benefit from this one
Course ID: AEFP
Applying Integrated Estate, Financial, and Asset Protection Planning Techniques
- Recognize the interrelationship of estate planning, financial planning, and asset protection planning techniques.
- List sophisticated approaches in assisting clients in meeting their total financial planning needs.
- The current estate and gift tax climate
- Domicile issues in integrated planning
- Life insurance trust issues
- Tax issues on transfers to split-interest trusts
- Tax issues on transfers to qualified personal residence trusts
- Grantor retained trust issues
- Charitable trust issues
- Family limited partnership issues
- Intentionally defective grantor trust issues
DESIGNED FORCPAs, EAs, attorneys, finance professionals, financial planners, bankers, and insurance agents
FIELD OF STUDY