Building on concepts presented in the course “Integrated Estate, Financial and Asset Protection Planning – A Breakthrough Approach,” this program includes a variety of examples and covers several applications regarding the implementation of estate planning, financial planning and asset protection planning. Practical examples are reviewed, using actual situations and numbers, allowing attendees to understand integrated estate, financial and asset protection planning techniques. Although this course builds on and goes into more depth than the introductory course, one need not take the first course to benefit from this one.
Course ID: AEFP
Applying Integrated Estate, Financial and Asset Protection Planning Techniques
- To provide practitioners with an understanding of how their clients can be affected by the interrelationship of estate planning, financial planning and asset protection planning techjniques.
- To utilize the new knowledge gained in the course to develop a more sophisticated approach to assist clients in meeting their total financial planning needs.
- The current estate and gift tax climate
- Domicile issues in intergrated planning
- Life insurance trust issues
- Tax issues on transfers to split-interest trusts
- Tax issues on transfers to qualified personal residence trsuts
- Grantor retained trust issues
- Family limited partnerships issues
- Intentionally defective grantor trust issues