The course will provide you with critical information of topics relevant to the controller and the financial executive and provide various potential forecast scenarios and the impact on the organization.
Course ID: AUECS
Annual Update of Essential Controller Skills
- At the conclusion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Examine trends and analyze the impact of unemployment and the labor force participation rate and potential impact on pay and benefits
- Analyze the impact and future of oil and gas futures and other commodities
- Determine the impact of federal deficit spending and the future of the deficit and potential impact on corporate funds availability
- Evaluate social security funding shortfalls
- Evaluate impact of unemployment compensation costs and rates by state
- Evaluate impact of Workers Compensation costs and rates by state
- Analyze the future of medical care in the United States and impact on employees and total costs by state
- Determine the impact of international economic issues on domestic operations
- Recommendations for the next year economic forecast
The course will examine key economic, accounting, and finance essential for controllers and financial executives to enhance the ability to forecast the impact on corporate planning and operations.
DESIGNED FORCPAs, industry accounting staff, C-level corporate officers
FIELD OF STUDY