Catch up on the latest developments in accounting and auditing for state and local governments and not-for-profits in a power-packed four-hour session. You will review recent activities of the OMB, GAO, AICPA, GASB, and FASB, and also get a feel for significant projects that these organizations are working on for the future.
Course ID: CL4GNAU
Annual Update for Governments and Not-for-Profits
- Recall key points related to new pronouncements recently issued by the OMB, GAO, AICPA, GASB, and FASB.
- Apply new requirements efficiently and effectively.
- Federal government activities
- Accounting standards updates
- ASB Clarity Project
- AICPA activities and emerging issues related to not-for-profit entities
- GASB activities
DESIGNED FORAccounting and finance personnel responsible for accounting and financial reporting for governments and not-for-profits, auditors for these entities
FIELD OF STUDY
- Accounting (Gvmt)
- Auditing (Gvmt)