Keep abreast of the fast-paced changes in accounting and auditing. This comprehensive course covers relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting, auditing, review, and compilation arenas. Let us sort through the complexities and help you identify and apply recently issued FASB, PCAOB, and ASB standards and guidance. With the rate of change in today’s regulatory environment, you must stay current on the topics impacting the profession – don’t get left behind!
Course ID: AUAA
Annual Update for Accountants and Auditors
- Identify key points related to recently issued FASB standards and guidance.
- Recognize the effect of recently issued auditing standards, attestation standards, and standards on accounting and review services.
- Identify key concepts related to exposure drafts and other projects in accounting, auditing, compilation and review services.
- Recently issued ASUs, including financial instruments
- Current FASB projects – Private company financial reporting
- IFRS in the United States – an update
- Recent PCAOB guidance
- Attest Clarity Project
- Latest activity from ARSC