A go-to reference for training staff and managing your preparation, compilation, and review engagements, this course will enable you to be in compliance with all of the professional standards surrounding engagements performed in accordance with Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services (SSARSs). A practice-oriented review of the latest developments, cases, and lively discussion among the experienced participants make this class informative and practical.
Course ID: CORU
Annual Update and Practice Issues for Preparation, Compilation, and Review Engagements
- Identify the professional standards and risk factors relevant to the planning of preparation, compilation, and review engagements.
- Identify responses to preparation, compilation, and review engagement practice issues that comply with all applicable professional standards.
- Overview of preparation, compilation, and review guidance
- Accounting and reporting issues
- Current practice issues
- Common deficiencies in peer reviews
- Current and future standard setting projects
- Special Purpose Framework financial statement issues
- Case studies
- Latest developments