Get ready for the upcoming tax season! This comprehensive course presents what’s new and what has changed in the federal individual income tax arena. It brings you up-to-the-minute guidance on the latest tax legislation, court decisions and IRS pronouncements. Gain practical insights and valuable tax-saving strategies from AICPA’s seasoned tax professionals who know what the new laws, rules, and court rulings can mean for real-world taxpayers. With the ever changing tax laws and their increased complexity, you can’t afford to miss this course!
Course ID: TSUI
Annual Tax Update: Individuals and Sole Proprietors
- Identify and recall how to comply with the latest requirements resulting from federal tax statutes, regulations, cases, and rulings.
- Use new planning ideas for individuals and sole proprietors resulting from recent tax changes.
- Latest tax legislation, court rulings, and IRS pronouncements related to individuals and sole proprietors
- Practical return preparation tips
- Latest developments for pass-through entities that affect Schedule C and Schedule E
- Tax-saving ideas
- Unique Insights into new planning strategies
- Latest IRS rulings impacting individuals
- DOMA and its impact on taxes
- Latest developments on estates, gifts, and trusts
- Depreciation and amortization
DESIGNED FORTax practitioners in public practice and industry that need to stay on top of the latest changes in federal tax law for individuals and sole proprietors
FIELD OF STUDY