Are your accounting and auditing skills up-to-date and on-par with industry standards? Be sure with this comprehensive, two-day course that updates you on the latest accounting, auditing, compilation and review, and other professional standards. Materials include practical applications of the topics covered to help you understand and apply the standards to real-life scenarios. With the rate of change in today’s regulatory environment, you must stay current on all of the topics impacting the profession. Your clients are counting on you!
Course ID: AAUW
Annual Accounting and Auditing Workshop
- Apply recently issued FASB, PCAOB, ASB, and ARSC guidance, standards, and pronouncements.
- Identify various standard setters’ project updates.
- Accounting and attestation standards updates, including financial instruments
- Attest Clarity Project
- Latest activity from ARSC
- Current FASB projects – Private company financial reporting
- IFRS in the United States – an update
- Impact of the current environment on audit planning