This hands-on workshop gives you specific ways to directly impact your organization’s bottom line. These proven techniques for plugging the most-overlooked profit leaks come from specific strategies for lowering costs, improving productivity, and gaining efficiencies. Explore the different methods in-depth, see how easy they are to implement and what huge impact they can have on the bottom line. Each tool or strategy is one to pass on to clients and co-workers.
Course ID: CL4PYPL
Analyzing Costs, Productivity, and Efficiency: Three Ways to Boost Your Bottom Line
- Determine a clear understanding of your organization’s strategy, how it drives costs, and how to create awareness of the impact of costs.
- Identify and remove costs that do not benefit the customer.
- Analyze ways to improve internal processes for maximum effectiveness.
- How to identify profit leaks
- Use of rewards and recognition to save money and increase productivity
- Ways to analyze the bottom-line impact of major decisions
- Tools to measure the customer-service impact of cost-cutting initiatives
- Process for collecting ideas that increase profits
DESIGNED FORAny employee who must search for profit leaks or who is involved in improving his or her own work processes
FIELD OF STUDY
- Management Services