Save time and keep current on the latest tax developments! This comprehensive course covers all legislative, judicial, and IRS developments of the past year with a focus on implementation and compliance. Discover how to effectively and confidently complete tax-planning and compliance engagements. Cover current developments affecting individuals (including those regarding income, deductions and losses, tax calculations, individual credits, filing matters), business entities (including those regarding S Corporations and their shareholders, C Corporations, partnerships), estates and trusts, retirement plans, and more.
Course ID: PTU
AICPA’s Annual Federal Tax Update
- Identify planning strategies and compliance actions resulting from the latest changes to federal tax statutes, regulations, cases, and rulings.
- Return preparation applications
- Strategies for tax savings
- Business entity changes
- The new reality of estate planning
- Income taxation of estates and trusts
- IRS administrative issues, compliance, and new forms
- Court cases settled in the last year that provide tax return guidance
- Position authority
- IRS rulings, procedures and notices for the last year
- New tax return disclosures
DESIGNED FORPublic accounting senior associates, managers, and partners; tax professionals in company finance or tax departments
FIELD OF STUDY