Designed for the experienced tax advisor with compliance, research and planning responsibilities. in full charge of a company or client’s tax affairs. Updated biweekly, Advanced Tax Update for Experienced Practitioners focuses on current tax developments and provides ample opportunity for discussion and individual participation. Plan to learn from others in the group, and to share your own experiences.
Course ID: ATU
Advanced Tax Update: For Experienced Practitioners
- Analyze current federal and multi-state tax developments affecting businesses and individuals and discuss application of new rules
- Take full advantage of planning opportunities
- Recognize trends and emerging issues
- Anticipate and create opportunities to help your clients reduce their tax burdens
- Apply procedures to restrict use of tax client data as required by IRC Sec. 7216
- Deal with changing reliance standards in IRC Sec. 6694
- Circular 230 and AICPA SSTSs
- Current developments affecting Individuals, Businesses, Partnership and LLCs, S corporations, Tax Exempts, Estates Trusts and Gifts, and IRS Practice and Procedure
- Planning ideas
- Court decisions, New Law, Regulations, Rulings, Revenue Procedures, Technical Advice Memoranda, Chief Counsel Advisories, and more.
- Ethical standards for tax practice
- IRS implementation of statutory reforms
- Tax practice management and liability issues