The Advanced Defined Contribution Plans Audit Certificate gives you the opportunity to prove your knowledge in the defined contribution plan audit industry. Hold yourself out to clients, prospects and peers as someone who upholds audit quality by earning this advanced certificate. Through advanced learning exercises, you will prepare for the Advanced Defined Contribution Plans Audit Certificate Exam and grow your expertise with regard to these types of audits. This course will cover each phase of a defined benefit plan audit engagement, from planning to reporting and ensure you are familiar with the most current guidance. Those attending this course will also learn strategies that will help them confidently approach the exam.
Course ID: RADCP
Advanced Defined Contribution Plans Audit Certificate Exam Review
- Apply the key concepts and skills for a solid audit foundation specifically related to defined contribution retirement plans.
- Evaluate defined contribution retirement plan-specific audit circumstances and apply key concepts and skills to audit engagements.
- Identify any areas needed for professional development as outline in the AICPA’s Competency Framework: Employee Benefit Plan Auditing.
- Introduction and background
- Planning and general procedures
- Internal control
- Net assets available for benefits
- Changes in net assets available for benefit
- Plan tax status
- Plan mergers, transfers, spin-offs
- Changes in service provider
- Financial statement presentation and disclosures
- Audit reports
DESIGNED FORExperienced EBP auditors seeking a high level review of defined contribution plans audit techniques
FIELD OF STUDY