FASB has issued the long awaited new standard on revenue recognition. This new standard (principle-based approach) will be applied across all industries and will require a five-step model in order to recognize revenue from customer contracts. This new standard will replace all existing US GAAP and will require significant management judgment in its application. This webinar will provide an overview of the new standard along with a discussion on management’s implementation considerations.
Course ID: PROPREVR
Accounting for Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- Upon completion of this webinar participants will be able to
- Discover the changes and requirements of the new standard
- Describe a five-step model in order to recognize revenue from customer contracts
- Discuss management’s implementation considerations.
- Overview of the new standard
- Discussion on management implementation options
FIELD OF STUDY