Geared toward practitioners who provide accounting and auditing services to small businesses, this course updates you on the new accounting, auditing, compilation and review standards, and other professional guidance that impact small businesses and their auditors. Materials include practical applications of the topics covered to help you understand and apply the standards to real-life scenarios. With the rate of change in today’s regulatory environment, you must stay current on all of the topics impacting the profession. Your clients are counting on you!
Course ID: SMBZ
Accounting and Auditing Update for Small Businesses
- Identify recently issued FASB, ASB, and ARSC guidance and standards that impact small businesses.
- Identify key concepts related to exposure drafts and other projects in accounting and auditing
- Accounting standards updates, including an update on leases, financial instruments, and revenue recognition
- Latest activity from ARSC
- Current FASB projects
- An update on audit and attest standards
- Private company financial reporting
DESIGNED FORCPAs who require a review of recent accounting and auditing pronouncements
FIELD OF STUDY