Geared toward practitioners who provide accounting and auditing services to small businesses, this course updates you on the new accounting, auditing, compilation and review standards, and other professional guidance that impact small businesses and their auditors. Materials include practical applications of the topics covered to help you understand and apply the standards to real-life scenarios. With the rate of change in today’s regulatory environment, you must stay current on all of the topics impacting the profession. Your clients are counting on you!
Course ID: 2
Accounting and Auditing Update for Small Businesses
- Apply recently issued FASB, ASB, and ARSC guidance and standards that impact small businesses.
- Identify various standard setters' project updates.
- Accounting standards updates, including financial instruments
- Attest Clarity Project
- Latest activity from ARSC
- Current FASB projects
- Private company financial reporting
- IFRS in the United States - an update
DESIGNED FORCPAs who require a review of recent accounting and auditing pronouncements
FIELD OF STUDY