Compensation planning is a critical issue in the operation of any business, especially to the executive and/or business owner. How a compensation plan is designed and arranged makes a considerable difference in tax implications and ultimate cost effectiveness. This course covers the tax and business ramifications of various compensation arrangements.
Course ID: PGCP
A Tax Practitioner’s Guide to Compensation Planning
- Recognize a comprehensive guide to tax and business compensation arrangements for the practitioner.
- A total understanding of new legislation
- A total understanding of the Supreme Court rulings regarding same-sex marriage
- Estate Tax issues and planning techniques
- Gift Tax issues and planning techniques
- Generation-Skipping issues and planning techniques
- Other tax and non-tax issues and planning techniques
- Step-up in basis issues
DESIGNED FORCPAs, finance professionals, financial planners
FIELD OF STUDY