We have a tendency to focus on fighting today’s fires without spending adequate time on bigger, more important risks inherent in today’s inter-connected, competitive world. This seminar drills down into four commonly overlooked business risks, looking at how to anticipate, manage, mitigate or exploit them. This seminar includes discussion of how to evaluate the risks of internal and external auditors and the adequacy of their assessments.
Course ID: 2
4 Most Overlooked Business Risks: Preparing for the Future
- This seminar drills down into four commonly overlooked business risks, looking at and how to anticipate, manage, mitigate or exploit them.
- The six mega-trends facing organizations today. Strategic Risk
- The five signals of "dematurity" in an industry
- Is your company ready to respond?
- Ten ways to integrate risk management into your strategy Culture Risk
- Can measuring candor be tied to investor risk?
- The Rittenhouse Method of predicting market performance
- Correlating candor with market performance Management Continuity Risk
- Does your organization risk operational disruption due to a key personnel loss?
- Risk management's role in management continuity planning Cases and Group Discussion This seminar includes group discussion of at least five cases and exercises
DESIGNED FORUpper level corporate financial managers and internal auditors. This seminar is also suitable for public practice CPAs concerned about risk in their own business or who advise advise clients on risk management issues.
FIELD OF STUDY