With unique operating challenges comes an increase in the risk of material misstatements over financial reporting. The auditor must understand these challenges to assess risk properly.
Course ID: WNKUO
What You Need to Know About Cannabis Companies and Unique Operating Challenges
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify the various challenges that various Cannabis-related companies face, including licensure, access to capital, regulatory reporting requirements, inventory management, insurance and cash flow issues.
• Unique features of Cannabis Cultivation operations
• Unique features of Cannabis Manufacturing and Distribution operations
• Unique features of Cannabis Lab Testing operations
• Unique features of Cannabis Dispensary operations
• Unique features of Cannabis Delivery operations
Who Should Attend
Practitioners who perform audit engagements or advisory services for Cannabis Companies
Fields of StudyAuditing