Although a simple tool, the After Action Review is a highly effective technique that can be used to review almost anything—technology projects, product launches, audit engagements or marketing campaigns. The goal is to assess what really happened compared to what was planned and expected. As a result, teams can build learning into their processes to drive ongoing improvement, avoid repeating mistakes, and, learn to pre-solve predictable problems to improve client service.
Course ID: AARL
Using After Action Reviews to Accelerate Learning and Improve Client Service
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand why AARs are a discipline of high performing teams
- Plan and lead an AAR
- Contribute as a valuable member of an AAR process
- Apply the ground rules for great after action review
- Follow the process as outlined in the training
- The course teaches the framework for an effective After Action Review and covers best practices for maximizing results.
- Participants will be exposed to formats that can be customized to their organization/client/project.
- You’ll also learn how to apply the basic principles of an AAR to ensure success before the project ever begins.
Who Should Attend
Leaders of projects, departments and client engagements
Fields of StudyPersonal Development