Most accounting firms miss out on an enormous amount of revenue growth and increased profitability because they don’t have a clear roadmap that focuses on the most crucial aspects of their business. In this course, you’ll learn about The Boomer Advantage, a unique model that focuses on the five areas critical to a firm’s success and future-readiness: Leadership, Talent, Technology, Process, and Growth.
Course ID: FPOS
The Boomer Advantage: 5 Pillars of a Successful Firm
- Identify the five pillars and why focusing on these areas is better than concentrating on billable hours
- Describe how to use these pillars and start setting your firm up for the future
- Leadership: Meaningful work; Hands-on management; Positive work environment; Alignment and vision; Specialization
- Talent: Why talent is so crucial in the profession today; Why firms need to implement initiatives to improve recruitment and retention, promote collaboration, and expand employee engagement; Organizational design with culture and engagement in mind.
- Technology: IT planning and prioritization; Cloud vs. on-premises; Vendor relationships; The Internet of Things (IoT) 8 Blockchain; Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Process: Areas of the firm that can benefit from process improvement – it’s not just compliance work! ; Overview of the DMAIC model; Intersection of process and technology; A focus on consistency; Continuous Improvement as a strategy; Process calls to action
- Growth: CRM System; Revenue quarterback; Firm wide process; Marketing Automation; Sales Training
Who Should Attend
Anyone working in a firm environment
Fields of StudyBusiness Management & Organization