Did you know that the number one factor in job satisfaction is typically not the amount of pay? Instead, the level of job satisfaction is more often attributed to whether or not an individual feels valued and appreciated. But all appreciation is not equal. Actually, for appreciation to make an impact on employee engagement and positively influence their performance, you must personalize appreciation to each employee.
Course ID: SPLWA
Speaking the Language of Workplace Appreciation
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Determine the appreciation preferences of your team
- Incorporate appreciate feedback as an active component of your leadership strategy
- Overcome common challenges associated with appreciation in the workplace
- Feedback is an umbrella term that covers three forms of feedback: appreciation, coaching and evaluation. Appreciation often drops out altogether, but is one of the most important factors in employee engagement.
- Employee reward programs often miss the mark for employees, and they cost companies a fortune. Learn how to bypass the production and impact the individual.
Who Should Attend
Fields of StudyPersonnel/Human Resources
Thanks for the Feedback is helpful, but not required.