Old fashioned time management is sooo 20th Century. These days, it’s energy management that makes all the difference. In a world of rapid change, the orderly management of scarce time is almost obsolete – there are too many surprises. Energy “vampires” – people who suck energy out of your work, your company, and your life – are one of the greatest threats to focusing, increasing and leveraging your precious energy.
Course ID: SLAY
Slaying the Energy Vampires – And Boosting Your Performance
- Identify techniques to fight back the negative, energy-sapping voices (including those in your head)
- Recognize ways to avoid “energy sinks” that can sap your strength when you need it most
- Develop strategies to improve your health and your career.
- Forget about time management; manage your energy
- The different types of energy and what they can do for you
- Why you’re “tired”…and what to about it
- How to “talk to a vampire”
- Balancing the mental game and the physical game
- Creating your own plan for more energy.
Who Should Attend
Fields of StudyPersonal Development