Real estate is a significant portion of many investors’ portfolios. Special tax laws, as well as financing issues and local laws, have made real estate investing complex in nature. In addition, the documents involved in real estate transactions can be complex. This course focuses on acquisition, financing issues, tax laws, and management matters and the related documents specific to real estate investments.
Course ID: REAL
Real Estate Acquisition Financing and Management
Compare the various considerations and complexities of acquisition, financing, and management of real estate investments.
- Understand the common clauses in real estate purchase/sale agreements
- Understand the common clauses in financing documents
- Understand the common clauses in leasing documents
- Alternatives in structuring the ownership of real estate investments
- Financing issues in real estate, including initial financing and refinancing matters
- Depreciation issues
- Operational issues
- Issues in the disposition of real estate, including like-kind exchanges, installment sales, and related-party sales
Who Should AttendCPAs, EAs, attorneys, and financial planners
Fields of StudyTaxes