Psychological safety is the principle where we allow people to feel safe in the workplace and allow them to contribute their ideas and concerns and where we are considerably more likely to develop a culture of knowledge and innovation. “Psychological Safety at Work” training is designed to provide participants with an insight into a topic that has been identified as a crucial element in developing high performing teams, addressing bias, and to create a more inclusive company culture. Studies are increasingly highlighting the important role that psychological safety plays at work.
Course ID: PSCS
Psychological Safety: Creating Safe Spaces for Employees to Thrive
After this course, you should be able to:
- Identify psychological safety at work.
- Recall the concept of psychological safety
- Identify what might be hindering safety on teams.
- Distinguish actions to help build a safe spaces
- Recognize how micro-aggressive behavior impacts employee safety.
- Understand psychological safety and accountability
- Identify the impact when your workplace is not psychologically safe for all
- Develop a psychological safe space and how to take action
- Understanding the negative impact of group dynamics theory to gain influence and how group dynamics can creates toxic cultures.
- Action planning for future improvement
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for every level of the talent pipeline.
Fields of StudySpecialized Knowledge