Project management is an essential skill for firms to develop in their seniors with direct responsibility for the day-to-day management of an engagement. This is a practical course tailored to the audit profession and the unique needs of your seniors.
This is a must-have course for any firm forced to promote staff to seniors due to increased turnover. This course will help audit seniors complete their audits on time and on budget.
• Identify project management assumptions during planning
and anticipate scope creep.
• Identify and assess project management risks and develop
a mitigation plan.
• Distinguish a preliminary work plan, identify its critical path,
and address variances before the audit gets too far
Identify and evaluate unexpected project
management issues and work quickly to resolve them.
• Select a realistic budget and use it to effectively manage
• Recall how to effectively communicate project management matters to
Project scope and scope creep
Planning for audit quality
Identify, assess and manage project management risk
Assess, plan for and manage project resources and budget
Who Should Attend
Fields of Study
Should have experience in the audit profession and is geared towards audit seniors.
Business Learning Institute
This course is available for your group as:
To learn more or customize this course for your group, complete this form and a BLI team member will get back with you shortly.