In order to feel your best you need to fuel your best. In this course we’ll start with the basics, learning about protein, fat, and carbohydrates. We’ll discuss how they work in your body and more importantly, how to choose them in optimal amounts to live in balance, achieve weight goals and free yourself from the dieting mentality.
Course ID: N101
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand nutrition fundamentals including basic macronutrients and micronutrients
- Learn about optimal nutrition timing & sample eating plans
- Why your diet matters
- Macronutrients: Protein, Fat, Carbohydrates (sugar, fiber)
- Micronutrients: Vitamins & Minerals
- Sample portion sizes & meal ideas
Who Should Attend
This course is for everyone!
Fields of StudyPersonal Development