OneDrive for Business is part of the Microsoft 365 cloud platform. Whether you are using your laptop and working on a shared report, editing an Excel file, or using your Smartphone to review your documents, you can access your files in OneDrive. This course will cover OneDrive document storage; folder and file sharing; and best practices for saving/managing/synchronizing documents.
Course ID: ONEDRIVE
Microsoft 365 OneDrive for Business, File Storage and Sharing
This course emphasizes:
- OneDrive for document storage
- Folder and file sharing
- Best practices for saving/managing documents, organizing folders and securing corporate data
Discussion will include how cloud storage increases business efficiency and security. This course applies to the Windows version of Microsoft 365. Class format: virtual instructor-led hands-on group training.
- Upload, copy, move, and delete files
- Use File Explorer and Windows 10 best practices to manage files in OneDrive
- Understand OneDrive AutoSave and versioning
- Save and copy files to OneDrive from Office programs and other drives
- Create folders and share folders and files by inviting others to collaborate or create a link for someone to have access
- Open shared files in the online app vs. the desktop app
- Modify permission settings when sharing files for read-only or edit
- Remove sharing permissions
- Access your files from anywhere on any device
Who Should Attend
Anyone in an organization who wants to improve their technology skills related to document storage and Microsoft 365.
Fields of StudyComputer Software & Applications
Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs in the Windows environment