Balanced Scorecard is a performance measurement framework that added strategic non-financial performance measures to traditional financial metrics to give managers and executives a more ‘balanced’ view of organizational performance.
Course ID: MBABS
MBAexpress: Balanced Scorecard – V2.0
- Recognize how the balanced scorecard helps to align business activities to the vision and strategy of the organization
- Identify the key characteristics of the Balanced Scorecard.
- Identify the four sectors of the Balanced Scorecard
- Discuss in-depth the four sectors of the balanced scorecard (financial, customer, business process, learning and growth)
- Articulate the value that a balanced scorecard brings to an organization
- Discuss the value of identifying a small number of strategic objects for each perspective
Who Should Attend
CPAs, corporate finance teams, business leaders and other financial professionals.
Fields of StudyManagement Services