You’ve heard it all before: Millennials want flexibility, state-of-the-art technology, career development, and purpose and meaning in their work. But really … who doesn’t want these things? This isn’t a millennial problem, or a Gen Xer problem, or a boomer problem. This is an organizational problem. This interactive session will explain why bridging the generational gap has little to do with generations … and everything to do with motivation.
Course ID: L5GW
Leading 5 Generations in the Workplace: The Generational Secret Nobody’s Talking About
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the characteristics that define each generation in the workforce.
- Learn why we need to ignore generational stereotypes and pay more attention to the changing environment we live in.
- Identify the keys to managing every generation in the workplace.
- The characteristics that define each generation in the workforce.
- Why we’re on the cusp of a new, transformational era that will redefine how ALL generations work.
- The five keys to managing all generations in the workplace.
- The three things ALL employees want from their work.
- Why a strong sense of purpose in your work trumps a strong sense of passion FOR your work.
Who Should Attend
Any managers or leaders who want to get more out of their teams.
Fields of StudyPersonnel/Human Resources