A review of 4 popular leadership styles are discussed so that personal leadership profiles can be created as first steps toward defining individual leadership skills and traits.
Course ID: LSWSF
Leadership Style- Which Style Fits You
- Define and list examples of four contemporary theoretical leadership styles
- Identify how personal skills and traits match to the constructs of each leadership style
- Recognize how to apply the four leadership styles
- Define and list four contemporary leadership styles
- Discuss where and how the constructs of each style would be applied in business settings as well assist in personal development.
- Share and discuss case study examples for each leadership style in accounting, finance and entrepreneurial business settings.
- List and discuss outcomes and action steps participants may take at the completion of the training.
Who Should Attend
Business professionals preparing to be leaders.
Fields of StudyPersonal Development