Save time and keep current on the latest tax developments! This course covers all legislative, judicial, and IRS developments of the past year with a focus on implementation and compliance. Discover how to effectively and confidently complete tax planning and compliance engagements. Cover current developments affecting individuals (including those regarding income, deductions and losses, tax calculations, individual credits, filing matters).
Course ID: CL4IIT
Individual Income and Tax Compliance Annual Update
• Identify planning strategies and compliance actions resulting from the latest changes to federal tax statutes, regulations, cases, and rulings.
• IRS administrative issues, compliance and new forms
• Return preparation applications
• Strategies for tax savings
• New tax return disclosures
Who Should Attend
Public accounting senior associates, managers, and partners; tax professionals in company finance or tax departments
Fields of StudyTaxes
Two years of tax experience