Do you want to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) in the workplace ? This course will empower and equip you to develop inclusive leaders where everyone feels valued and respected. You will learn how to use processes of social influence to interact effectively with individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds. You will deepen your understanding of the benefits of diversity and how to move from passive to active inclusion.
Course ID: INLE
- Determine how to use Inclusive leadership tools and best practices.
- Identify the differences between passive and active inclusion.
- Analyze how diversity influences inclusion.
- Distinguish how to overcome barriers that lead to exclusion.
- Leverage learnings from unconscious bias training to be a more inclusive leader.
- How to value & respect others to cultivate inclusion.
- Adopt the signature traits of inclusive leaders.
- Communicate with diverse individuals to achieve goals.
Who Should Attend
This course can be designed for all levels of the talent pipeline.
Fields of StudySpecialized Knowledge
Those seeking, or already in, leadership positions.