What will the future of work look like for the average office worker? In today’s “new normal” post-COVID environment, a remote or partially remote workforce is part of organizational reality. What works? What fails? This facilitated discussion covers the topic from both the human resources viewpoint and from the operational side of the desk.
Course ID: IOOO
In and Out of Office – Workforce 2021
- Analyze which positions are suited for telecommuting and/or remote work.
- Identify elements to consider that enable the parties to continue working well in the remote arrangement.
- Identify various tools and solutions that help manage the remote work while amplifying engagement and performance.
- Identify pitfalls and/or challenges to managing remote work and identify ways to avoid and/or mitigate those issues.
- Motivating at a distance – building in choices and control
- Using technology to bridge the gap
- Preventing burnout and maintaining balance and productivity
- Performance Management for face to face and remote work
Who Should Attend
Fields of StudyBusiness Management & Organization