Feeling a little off balance? Would you like a few more hours in the day? The bad news: you can’t get any more. The good news: but you can get more energy to deal with the demands pushing you sideways. This is a quick cram course on innovative ways to boost your juice.
Course ID: UPFEBL
Getting UP! Finding the Energy to Balance Your Life
Athletes train constantly to be physically and mentally ready to perform at their peak energy over short periods of time – a game, a race or some other event. Yet in business, professionals attempt to perform at high levels over many weeks and months, often without much of a break. Greg Conderacci, author of Getting UP! Supercharging Your Energy, brings both perspectives. Greg’s energy experience spans a half century of successful leadership roles in a variety of organizations AND as a national champion in ultra-distance bicycle riding and racing. For example, he’s ridden across America in just 18 days – averaging more than 150 miles a day. In this course, he shares his strategies to help you:
- Husband and focus your energy for peak performance when it matters
- Deal with the “vampires” and “energy sinks” that can sap your strength when you need it most
- Develop strategies to bring back balance in your life.
- Learning to manage your energy effectively
- Developing the ability to identify where your energy is being spent—and lost
- Understanding the different types of energy and what they can do for you
- Balancing the mental game and the physical game
Who Should Attend
Fields of StudyPersonal Development