Executives and managers who don’t know their figures, don’t know their businesses. To effect strategic change and growth it’s imperative for financial and non-financial leaders alike to understand the numbers, what drives them, and how to influence. In this program, attendees will expand their understanding and grow their confidence in all key areas of corporate finance.
Financial Strategy and Leadership for Non-Financial Executives and Managers
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Identify what to look for in key financial figures and metrics common to every organization
- Monitor key financial and operating metrics
- Conclude figures and metrics are most important to investors, lenders, financial leaders, and non-financial managers
- Actively participate with confidence in financial meetings and presentations
- Financial management perspectives
- The financial statements and supporting schedules
- Working capital management and optimization
- Financial and performance analysis
- Financial metrics, measurements, summary reports, and dashboards
- Managerial Finance, Operating Budgets and Leverage
Who Should Attend
Non-financial managers, executives and leaders; financial managers, executives, and leaders effecting financial and cultural change; non-financial analysts.
Fields of StudyFinance, Accounting
Participants should possess a general understanding of basic financial and business concepts prior to attending the program.