Many junior-to-mid-level business advisors join professional services firms from other organizations not focused on turnaround, restructuring and transactions. This leads to a steep learning curve, inconsistent practices and inefficiency for the firm and clients alike. This program addresses the immediate and ongoing technical responsibilities commonly required by crisis management professionals and financial leaders.
Financial Statement Modeling for Performing and Underperforming Companies
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Reduce their learning curve, inefficient time and errors on projects and client engagements
- Improve their workflow and deliverables, thus reducing the effort and time spent by senior-level professionals devoted to training and re-work
- Upskill and improve their mindset necessary to feel more confident in their work, career, and client delivery
- Achieve better utilization by reducing or eliminating modeling and analysis inefficiencies, wasted labor, and re-work
- Accessing data, initiating and managing document requests
- Examining and evaluating data sets
- Introduction to 3-statement financial modeling and forecasting
- Building the 3-statement model
- Completing the 3-statement model
- Effecting organizational revitalization, corporate renewal and change
Who Should Attend
Turnaround and restructuring professionals, CFOs, workout professionals, Directors of Finance, investment bankers, investment professionals, FP&A practitioners.
Fields of StudyFinance, Accounting
Participants should possess a general understanding of basic financial and business concepts prior to attending the program.