Excel continues to be the gold standard in financial analysis and modeling. Inconsistent and inferior practices learned from prior work experience or from amateur video training leads to ineffective, fractured, and error-prone modeling. Further, a lack of scale, poor model dynamics and auditability often lead to far more complexity than necessary. This program will debunk modeling and Excel myths and provide attendees with highly-effective practices across use-cases and end-users and industries.
Course ID: FBMBP
Financial and Business Modeling Best Practices
Upon completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Build robust formulas to save time and improve model functionality
- Implement excellent hygiene and structure to build scalable, evolving and easily auditable financial models
- Work with dynamic data sets, imports, forecasts, charts, graphs, and summaries
- Advanced Excel formulas and functions
- Financial and business modeling best practices
- Building an effective dynamic financial model
Who Should Attend
Financial or accounting professionals responsible for financial analysis or financial modeling
Fields of StudyFinance
Participants should possess intermediate financial acumen and a general understanding of Microsoft Excel and general business concepts.