In Part 1 of this Excel 4 part series, you will learn the essential knowledge that every accounting and finance professional should understand to work effectively and productively in Excel. Basics of Excel, best practices of spreadsheet design, productivity enhancing steps to implement and how to use add-ins to take your effectiveness to another level will be discussed.
Course ID: EEIDA1
Excel Essentials & Intro to Data Analysis For Accounting and Finance: Part 1 – Excel Basics and Best Practices
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the Excel user interface and effective ways to work in Excel
- Understand best practices of spreadsheet design
- Implement productivity tips to streamline your work
- Understand Excel Add-Ins and how they can enhance Excel capabilities
Microsoft Excel is a ubiquitous tool in accounting and finance, and developing your Excel and data analysis skills is a simple way to keep your skills relevant in the data driven world we now live in. This course kicks off the 4-part series of how accounting and finance professionals can accelerate their Excel skills and more effectively perform data analysis with Excel.
- Excel basics,
- spreadsheet development and design,
- add-ins, and
- productivity tips targeted at the world of accounting and finance professionals
is a great way to target learning and fast-track your knowledge of skills most relevant to your career.
Who Should Attend
All accounting and finance professionals, whether a new professional getting started or a seasoned professional looking to stay current and build on existing Excel capabilities and use in the profession, will benefit from this course.
Fields of StudyComputer Software & Applications
Experience using Excel is helpful, but not required.