Leadership demands many different skills and traits such as communication, listening, accountability, inspiration, creativity, passion, focus, and leading by example. As leaders, we must bring our superhero to work with us everyday in order to achieve our goals. What happens if your inner superhero takes a week off – or even a day? How productive and profitable are you and your team? How does this affect your personal time or family life? By using the principles of improvisational comedy, I will demonstrate how you can unleash your inner superhero on a daily basis and maintain high energy and productivity at work and at home.
Course ID: SUPER
Embracing Your Inner Superhero
- Increase your understanding of the principles of improvisational comedy.
- Discuss the challenges leaders face in this global business economy
- Summarize how the principles of improvisational comedy can be applied to your life.
- Your super power are two very simple words, YES, AND
- Having laser focus will help you set and achieve those goals
- Effective communication is the key to capturing and locking away your inner villain.
Who Should Attend
Practitioners, auditors, analysts, firm administrators, and finance professionals
Fields of StudyCommunications and Marketing